Last updated: 19 March 2022
Good Deal Justice Co., Ltd. (collectively “Company, “we”, “us”, or “our”) respects and commits to protect personal data of our clients, business partners, and any other users who visit our website at www.gooddealjustice.co.th.
The Company may collect the following personal data when you visit our website, or provide us with personal data in connection with our website or, use our services:
- Personal data you provide when you completed forms available on our website;
- Personal data you provide when you contact us;
- Details of visits to the website, including the volume of traffic received, logs and the resources that you have accessed and the devices you have used to access such information;
- Personal data relating to you or your employees and officers that you provide to us to enable us to provide services to you and to comply with our legal obligations;
- Personal data you provide in connection with your application for employment with the Company.
Use of Data
- to provide a wide range of professional services;
- to administer, manage, and develop our business and services (e.g. business development, client relationship management and IT system management);
- to carry out security, quality, and risk management activities (e.g. carry out a public search to identify risks in connection with sanctions, criminal convictions, or reputational issues);
- to comply with requirements of laws, regulations or a professional body of which we are a member (e.g. keep certain records of our service provision that may contain personal data);
- to improve and develop our services (e.g. use the personal data for analysis to improve services and develop technologies and service offerings);
- for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
The Company retains the personal data processed by us for as long as it is considered necessary for the purpose it was collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements, unless a longer retention period is required under applicable law or requested by you.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Cookies are small text files that certain website save on your device when you visit those websites. Cookies automatically collect information regarding how you access our website (e.g., browser type, access times, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address) and information regarding the hardware and software that you use to access our website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the website.